Friday, January 13, 2012

Headed home!

After almost 48 hours of life at Children's Mercy we are headed home. Our stay there was great and would come highly recommended if you ever have a question of where to take your child!

Here are a few pics to document our time.




Getting ready for our MRI at CMH South.


Finally got my IV in ouch!!!!'



My IV in my hand (the first one)


Resting on mom after IV but before MRI


After MRI sleeeeping



Waiting in the ortho clinic for my results!



I got transferred to CMH downtown and this is my room.



Daddy reading books in the room. Iv still in hand!


Playing trucks in the room



Snoozin in my crib












Hospital can't stop me from playing. In the playroom, the hall and everywhere!!!

So glad to be headed home!

1 comment:

BuffBlondeMama said...

Stephanie, these pictures make me cry. What a little trooper. I hope he is healing well and Mommy and Daddy are getting some rest.